samedi, février 25, 2006

Psycho dinner … by Atanaska Hitchcock

Dear trainee,
I suppose that you want to know how was it? Then why didn’t you come???
Ok, ok, I’ll tell you everything!
I came with Soti… we were late.
Then we joined the others… who were having fun!


It’s so nice to organize dinners for trainees and get together…

But I don’t know why, I was a quite sad. Maybe, because there was no speech in Spanish or Portuguese!!!
Or maybe because I became the defendant in a criminal case, regardless of any fair trial rights or presumption of innocence! (Btw, I apologize to the readers of the blog who suffer because of my comments or bad character).

Because Melinda, Martin and the other trainees were not there, or because I ordered a strange kind of meat?

And for the second time of my life (for the first one, see Filipe in the box) I had to face the terrible truth:

During the conference on Friday afternoon, as I was not there to protect him, Melinda cooked Martin with some water from the Parliament, using a preparation method based on old Hungarian traditions in spicing!

Melinda, Martin, trainees, where are you?

I missed you.

8 commentaires:

ditka-barabitka a dit…

Mmmm... Martin-gulasch... it's delicious!!! Who wants to taste it? I'm vegetarian but this time I made an exception, and it was worth! I still have some rests in our office, so anybody who's interested in Hungarian specialities can come and taste it! ;-D

Atanaska a dit…

I'm very interested, I like meat!!! But do you still have some water from the Parliament, brought by Martin?

ditka-barabitka a dit…

Of course, I have enough for the next month! :-)

martinned a dit…

I was asked to post a comment regarding the Martin-Gulash thing. While I was originally disinclined to do so, due to the inherent disconnection between the concept of Martin-Gulash and any form of reality known to man, I have since been persuaded to change my mind, albeit under severe duress. It appears that the editor in chief of this blog is persuing the interest of this venture with increasingly violent means. Particularly given the increasingly violent tendencies in contemporary society, generally, a development that is often attributed to the influence of the popular media, I decided that it would be the lesser of two evils to simply post an entirely meaningless comment at this point. I must concede, of course, that my decision was not solely motivated by considerations regarding the greater good, but equally by concerns about my personal well-being. While ms. Koleva is one of modest physical stature, one can only too well imagine how her passionate Eastern European personality would drive her to great levels of physical assault. Despite my tallness, particularly relative to the aforementioned young lady, I am not entirely convinced that I would be able to resist her attack without incurring some damage in the process. Which is why I decided to concede to her wishes.

"I have never, to my knowledge, eaten Gulash soup in my life. Nor have I ever tasted any other Hungarian speciality. In the same vain, I have never tasted human flesh. As a result, it is impossible for me to speculate what any combination of the two would taste like, or how nutritious it is likely to be."

Atanaska a dit…

Martin, you are my favorite blogger. With Melinda, of course ;)

martinned a dit…

L.S.,

You didn't have to take away the picture. Now the comments here make even less sense.

Martin

Atanaska a dit…

Less sense?! Martin, you just told me :"But, more generally, I think we need some more diversity on the blog. Less humour, more facts, I guess."

martinned a dit…

L.S.,

Yes, but I also told you not to delete anything. And certainly not things that people ned to make sense of the comments.

Martin