lundi, février 20, 2006

Spokespersons Election !!!

Dear trainees, At the beginning, there was only one thing we were certain about: we needed leaders! The problem was: where could we find them? Easy, all they have to do is to meet some of these requirements: One from the South (East), one from the North (West); One bilingual, one trilingual; One that everybody knows, one that nobody knows… And the most important, they have to accept to be candidates. The first e-mail was sent by Anna. WOW, what a leader! But who is that courageous girl? Mystery…. Ooo, another e-mail, it’s Filipe! WOW, what a leader! Come on, you know him, he is in our football team! And the last candidate is… Miguelito! WOW, what a leader! Of course, I know him, we are in the same office! The election started early in the morning! Suddenly, somebody asked our candidates to present themselves (that way, trainees would better understand their program and thus, be in a better position to make informed choices)…Is a leader “a leader” if nobody knows it? So here they are. And they have something in common: their motto: "vote for us, we are tall"! “Yes, Yes, I vote with my two hands”, said Martin(200cm)… and he didn’t come, he had a meeting… Now that elections are in the air, it's a good time to begin the fight. Yeah, we want to see you fight to the last drop of your blood! Fight tooth and nail! It's the law of the jungle! Eh bien non, il n’en était rien :( On n’a pas voté, Julian était déçu... Mes amis, terminons l’œuvre de citation inaugurée par Ricardo (à 6h du matin, le jour de l’élection) par celle-ci « Tout le plaisir de l’âme consiste en la gloire ». Et souhaitons bon courage à nos héros !!!

20 commentaires:

martinned a dit…

L.S.,

@ Atanaska: Could you please stop complaining about my height (192 cm). I am not tall, you are tiny!

Martin

P.S. No, I was not there, I am very sorry I missed the exiting campaign. Obviously if I had been there, my vote would have gone to Anna.

Atanaska a dit…

Martin, like I said, there was no vote! ok?

martinned a dit…

L.S.,

@ Atanaska: Clearly it is too early in the morning for irony.

Martin

Atanaska a dit…

Of course, this is only my version of the events. Please, feel free to have another one.

ditka-barabitka a dit…

OK. I feel free. But only because Atanaska won't leave me alone till I don't write a comment on her blog. So are you happy now, dear Nasse? ;-)

Atanaska a dit…

:D Yes, I'm very happy, dearest Melindita!!! But please, give me your version of the facts!

ditka-barabitka a dit…

OK. Voilà ma version. Pour une fois je suis obligée d'être d'accord avec Martin: il ne mesure que 192 cm, et non pas 200 cm. ;-))

martinned a dit…

L.S.,

@ Melinda: Is it so unlikely that you would agree with me? I assure you that I am generally a very agreeable person.

Martin

ditka-barabitka a dit…

Prove it!

ditka-barabitka a dit…

Just to inform everybody who wasn't in our office 2 minutes ago: he's trying to prove it. Great, Martin, go on like this!!! :))

Atanaska a dit…

I'm sorry, but I was in the office and I'm not convinced. Martin, try again!

martinned a dit…

L.S.,

What can I do to prove it? Buy you all coffee?

Martin

Anonyme a dit…

Само така френски.....

martinned a dit…

L.S.,

How many people read this blog that can read/write cyrillic?

Martin

Atanaska a dit…

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm......
Mystery!

Atanaska a dit…

sorry, not exactly.
Melinda can :D:D:D, she is fluent in bulgarian!

ditka-barabitka a dit…

Гозуцзав ове ь-аеф атхьц йп!!! :-))

Atanaska a dit…

d'accord, Melindita, tu as mon soutien pour ton nouveau projet, exposé plus haut ;-). But don't tell the others, фатхьц йп!!!

ditka-barabitka a dit…

Merci, Nasse! Je savais que je pourrais toujours compter sur toi en matière de projet de vaches folles. Щуяза однес!!! ;D

Anonyme a dit…

I have nothing to say but I have to post!!! comment nº20!!!!!!Yeeeeeeeees! We made it (the 3 of us :((( ). And now, everybody here to meet Mr Solana.