jeudi, avril 27, 2006

The new Shakespeare tragedy "Julia, Pelagia and Fabio"

Today our soul is full of sorrow;
Today, we drink no other drink but tears;
Dear Pelagia, Julia and Fabio, It’s time to say goodbye!

Pelagia
I’m leaving, Council, leaving!
Give me my robe, put on my crown; I have Immortal longings in me…

I am fire and air...

Julia
O Romeo, Romeo! wherefore art thou Romeo?
Fabio
For you and I are past our dancing days.
Julia
Goodbye, goodbye! parting is such sweet sorrow,
That I shall say goodbye till it be morrow.

1 commentaire:

Anonyme a dit…

Can anyone recommend the well-priced Endpoint Security software for a small IT service company like mine? Does anyone use Kaseya.com or GFI.com? How do they compare to these guys I found recently: N-able N-central system management
? What is your best take in cost vs performance among those three? I need a good advice please... Thanks in advance!