lundi, juin 12, 2006

Giuseppe's party

20th Century Consilium Fox presents:
The unforgettable Giuseppe’s party !

Giuseppe ! What a wonderful party !
Do you know, consilium trainee, the story about Giuseppe’s terrace. It’s a very special terrace. There, you are so close to the stars, that you can forget about the party games and think about something else. Ricardo and Filipe are thinking about Portugal, Chris is thinking about Tervueren, Giuseppe and Zenaida are thinking about lips, Martin is thinking about Angelina, ice and so on, Luca is thinking about Casanova,





and I’m thinking about myself, my other myself – Melinda (Ditka :). I could almost hear her singing somewhere in Paris:
There was something in the air that night
The stars were bright, Fernando
They were shining there for you and me
For liberty, Fernando! (click on Fernando :P)

5 commentaires:

martinned a dit…

L.S.,

Atanaska, I must say that I'm not very pleased with the first picture. I was sitting right next to Carla, and it would have been nice to have real evidence of that fact. Now all you can see is a little bit of my knee.

But on the upside, at least there is evidence of me sitting next to you!

Martin

ditka-barabitka a dit…
Ce commentaire a été supprimé par un administrateur du blog.
ditka-barabitka a dit…

Citka, Ti si najkrasivata Citka na Sveta!!! :D

Atanaska a dit…

non, Ditka, ti si nai-krasivata Ditka na sveta! :)))

martin, are you sure that it is an evidence? it might be photoshop!

Ricardo a dit…

Hey...
I was not sleeping, just relaxing!