mercredi, juillet 05, 2006

Olivier's Post from last Thursday

Presentation of the Finnish Presidency:

Servus Österreich, tervetuloa Suomi!
On saturday, one Presidency will go away, another will arrive. Exactly as 9/10 of the stagiaires of the Council, snifff!
Before you skip this subject (because all what follows is anything else than political blah-blah), and just to make you jealous (we were only four stagiaire there, allthough I sent you all a nice e-mail!), the Finnish Presidency is really generous. They gave us pencils, post-it, paper blocs, and a nice book of 170 pages, all in images, about Finland. After the short presentation and Q&A, the gave us a reception in the press bar with wine, orange juice, and salmon, cheese, shrimps, and so on, and so on. I hope you're thinking now "oh no! Why didn't I listen to Olivier's proposal! Why!!!"
OK, I stop being vindictive now.
Here's what the presentation was about: priorities of the Finnish Presidency.
The Finnish representatives look really competents. One of them even speaks French, which is a proof of great refinement (small attack in direction of Martin, héhé, het is alleen een grapje). They are really funny as well.

5 commentaires:

martinned a dit…

L.S.,

Ahhh, holidays, such a wonderful concept... Of course, some people actually have to work for a living, so they don't have the opportunity to go away to distant cities and sit on their asses!

Martin

consilium trainees a dit…

Martin, you cannot post someone else`s draft!

Olivier must publish it by himself in order to choose the layout, change the text etc.)

The administrator can make an exception once again, but normally the sanction would be not just to delete the post, but to block your access to the blog.

martinned a dit…

L.S.,

Au contraire, ma amie. I can post under my name what I please. I rather liked this post, so I posted it for everyone to see. (Everyone could already see it once Oli had saved it as a draft... It was already in the public domain, so to say.)

If Olivier wants to post a new and improved version, he is free to do so, and if he does I may or may not delete mine. (It would be a pity, especially if there are a few comments attached.)

Martin

consilium trainees a dit…

No Martin.

You cannot post what you want. You should respect the other members of the blog.

It`s too easy to copy Olivier`s draft (you didn`t even ask him).

If you want to post something, you can try to use your imagination.

martinned a dit…

L.S.,

I'm sorry, but all my imagination is devoted to making up enough crap so that my university will let me have my degree.

Martin