jeudi, décembre 14, 2006

EU Council 14-15/12/2006


Presidency conclusions (en) (fr)
For more information, click here


consilium

5 commentaires:

martinned a dit…

L.S.,

Yes, the first one without us...

(The informal council meeting in Tampere didn't count, because the Finns were cheating with that one.)

Chris a dit…

Not without us…
Filipe, Sorti, Luca, Ricardo, Fotis… are still in Brussels.
And furthermore, the Foreign Minister of Austria got my speaking notes with her. I am not in Brussels anymore but at least I contributed something.

martinned a dit…

L.S.,

Yes, but I don't think any of us will be able to see the gentlemen and ladies come in, like we did the previous two times. I guess Filipe is involved in the summit is some way, as well, though. (As far as I remember, the RePers usually went crazy in the period leading up to a summit.)

Alessandro a dit…

q nostalgia, me muero!

martinned a dit…

L.S.,

Next time, the council will have 28 members!!!

RTBF sense of humour