samedi, mai 20, 2006

Couples' party


20th Century Consilium Fox presents:
The couple’s party

Starring: Angelina & Martin; Filipe & Natalie; Laetitia & her boyfriend; Alex & Mike & Franzie; Zenaida & Bianca & Janina & Giuseppe; Miguelito & Shivani; Soti & Luca; Alessandro & Atanaska.
Directed by: Angelina

Music by: unknown singer

I'm comin up so you better get this party started

Get this party started on a Thursday night (because of Martin!)
Everbody's waiting for me to arrive (well, not exactly)
Sending out the message to all of my friends (no, it was Angie)
We'll be looking flashy in my Mercedes Benz (i.e. the metro…)
I got lots of style check my gold diamond rings (… in my dreams)
I can go for miles if you know what I mean (you don’t, but it doesn’t matter)
I'm coming up so you better get this party started
Get this party started right now!



Real or fake? ... The answer after the break!

4 commentaires:

martinned a dit…

L.S.,

You forgot Julian's name!

Martin

Anonyme a dit…

L.S.,

I did it on purpose!

martinned a dit…

L.S.,

Shame on you then, 'cos this one was way nicer than ours!

Martin

Anonyme a dit…

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»