dimanche, mai 07, 2006

Mea culpa

The football tournament started great for us as we won our first match against the Relex Commission team (Strictement des-conseillers – Bolshy tolchocks 3:1).
Mais après, les choses se sont gâtées. On Saturday, we played against Diversity United… and we lost (5:3) because of me!

As a goalkeeper, I thought I must position myself far enough off the goal line to cover the angle… but now, avec le recul, I think I should change my contact lenses.


On the way back home, somebody heard me singing:

Soy un perdedor I'm a loser baby, so why don't you kill me?

8 commentaires:

Angelina a dit…

I will kill you, but for another reason...
for talking nonsense!

martinned a dit…

L.S.,

Exactly! As I was saying on Saturday, it wasn't your fault. And, btw, I am an excellent liar.

Martin

Anonyme a dit…

L.S.,

I'm a very bad liar!

Martin

Chris a dit…

Lovely Atanaska,

it wasn’t your fault at all. It was really unfair of Diversity United to start playing before our team was complete.

Chris

Angelina a dit…

Martin,

Should I take the picture-accompanied comment as yours and the other one as the fake?

Could the fake be right?

martinned a dit…

L.S.,

If anyone does want the proof that Atanaska has the administrator password, please click on my nick atop the third comment here. This will take you to my profile, even though I did not in fact post this. (It is a reply to my previous post.)

The only way to make this happen is to hack the comments, using the administrator password. (Unless someone can show me another way.)

Martin

Atanaska a dit…

Don’t click on Martin’s nick! All he wants is to have more profile views than Bianca!
But is it possible?
Nooooo!!!

martinned a dit…

L.S.,

That's true. Bianca's got some assets that I lack.

Martin