dimanche, août 06, 2006

Happy Birthday Ricardo

2* ;) years ago, in a beautiful place somewhere in Portugal, a brilliant baby boy was born…

Happy birthday Ricardinho!

We wish you all the best.

5 commentaires:

Atanaska a dit…

This was the last song
played at the Beach party before you go.
Live your dream, make all your wishes come true and good luck!

Ricardo a dit…

Thank you very much!
I wish you also all the best! You’re great and I know you have a great future in front of you!
I’ll try to follow my dreams and I will cross my fingers for you…hoping that all that you wish comes true!
Thank you for all, I miss you a lot…
Brussels without you is not the same!
Yours,

Ricardo

martinned a dit…

L.S.,

Yes, even on Monday, congratulations to Ricardinho. (It was your 22nd, wasn't it?)

Martin

martinned a dit…

L.S.,

Is he really that old? Somehow I can't really imagine Ricardo with a long, grey beard...

Martin

Anonyme a dit…

Yes, you can Martin, use your imagination... if you have one. Lawyers are a bit weak there.