mercredi, septembre 06, 2006

the end of the summer

Happy birthday Soti !20th Century Consilium Fox presents:
Life after the Council
episode 3 The end of the Summer

It’s the end of the summer, my friends.
In two months, everybody met somebody...
Ricardinho met Carla in his office

Luca met Zenadia who met Ditka in Paris
Ale met Laetitia and Laetitia met Chris
Chris met a lot of girls it's his first week at the Foreign Ministry and we wish him good luck
Martin met Angelina who met me
And the question of the day is: what was I thinking about?
a) About Giuseppe (who thinks about the lips)
b) Oli, es-tu en vie?
c) Bianca, if you see Miguelito, take a picture!
d) Filipe, the guy in my office is French!

e) Bulgaria - Slovenia 3:0
e) Something else (click here to see the answer)

5 commentaires:

Chris a dit…

Dearest Atanaska,

I am really flattered ;-)

Chris

martinned a dit…

L.S.,

Actually, I don't remember what it said on the wall, even though it looks like it was written in real letters. (Just kidding, I can more or less read cyrillic now.)

In my defense, I spent most of the evening sitting where Nace sits in the picture, because she abandoned us soon after the picture was taken...

Martin

Atanaska a dit…

Chris, I hope that you enjoy your work and you like your new colleagues :)))

hi Filipe!
JM left Jojo's group picture to the new trainees (to show them how beautiful we are ;)!

and yes, I can confirm that martin reads unreal letters (cyrillic!). While I was sitting there, suddenly I heard a strange noise!

... I heard him saying "мъжка мода"

martinned a dit…

L.S.,

Yes, but I'd been looking at that sign and that shop for several hours the evening before, when Angie and I had dinner at the same place.

(It's the name of a clothes store in Atanaska's native Plovdiv. It is literally the smallest store ever. It's as wide as its front door!)

Martin

P.S. You've restored the anonymous option?

Atanaska a dit…

It wasn’t the name of the shop (it means “men’s fashion”)

P.S. the administrator did it because Milena told him that it was too difficult to put a comment. It’s easier this way.
But he might remove it if she doesn’t show up