jeudi, novembre 16, 2006

Michael's email on November 16


Dear all,
reading your mails today really made me think about the nice but also difficult times in Brussels. It is not so long ago but nevertheless it seems like forever. I am glad that you are doing well and that your careers are progressing in an impressive manner. I am currently writing my master thesis and I hope I will be able to hand it in before X-mas. I had a great summer, spent a lot of time with my family in Germany, Poland and Ireland. I really enjoyed it, after a busy start of the summer. Life here in good ol’ Germany is being good to me. Besides the thesis, I am very successful in organizing my social life and do not miss out to remember what life is also about. So there are plenty of nice moments and times with friends and family. Maybe we’ll be able to meet and chat in Brussels in the beginning of the next year. I wish you all the best and hope to be able to see you guys very soon.

Spread love,
Michi.

Aucun commentaire: