jeudi, novembre 16, 2006

Zeni's email on November 15

Hi!

It is really god to hear from u again. I am lucky for being answering so fast, because I have a busy and NO- FREE- TIME life.
How are u doing??What about ur lifes in ur countries(or in other countries, I guess...)?
U knew I was travelling as a crazy girl aroung Europe, and I was to Italy this summer. Then I came back to Spain, I made some visit in Brussels, and I had to start with a month course in Alicante, for my enterprise.
My life in Seville,
I work in a big iberic lawyer firm,from 9 to 14, and from 16 to 21(normally I have to stay later). I am in the corporate law department, so I deal with commercial contracts(agency, international tradde....and so on), I write certifications of corporate decisions, legal researches...even from time to time I am given some stufs in fench or english. I work 10 or 11 hours per day, but on friday, only and at 15 we usually are out. However, sincerely, I didnt enjoy so much my life in Seville yet, because of diferent reasons.The exploit me, but they made me and indefinite contract sonce the first day.
I go to my home town more often I thought, and i spend nice moments with my mother. In the firm u can be taught english and french,so i make profit of that.
These days I was sick, I got a serious kdneys infection, so I had to take it easy. The weather in Seville, is good. Cold is coming, but u know....15 degrees, maybe the coldest I will see...8 degrees.

I live with a doctor ( a 28 years girl), she is oncologist. And a guy, 28, who inish a theis in philosophy of law, and teachs in the University. He is totally crazy, and I love it , when I arrive at 22 pm from the office, I start to speak to him, and see how he behaves in strange ways and he plays guitar, jejjee.
My level of life, since I left Brussels...I can tell u it has increased a bit: I have a garage for my car (an old crazy red car inherited ffrom my mother). The flat where I live is really nice, btw the center and the financial zone of the city, 4 rooms, sights towards La Giralda, La Isla de la Cartuja..., and very good price!(the same as Molenstraat eh?. We have even a woman, form Bolivia who cleans for us once per week!!!THIS IS SPAIN.
Anyway , I miss u , and moreover these days, with fever, at home...I was thinking in the good moments I spent with u. I really miss u , and I never forget u .
APART FROM my nice life here, I dont feel totally satisfied. I would like to go back to Brussels, but in one or 2 years, after this experience as a lawyer.

I dont speak more, ....jejje. I only say, I am not the same,jeje, I have a very serious life now..and some people u always think they will be with u...they are not so close to u even being in the same country. U are diferent, I really feel u are good people .Good luck and millions of kisses from this warm Sevilla

PD: IF U WANT TO COME, MY GUESS ROOM IS WAITING FOR U EH???
MUAK

P.S. sorry for my faults in english...MARTIN!!!U WIL KILL ME , JEJE.
Anyway, I wanted to tell u GUESTS ROOM, NOT GUESS(MMMMM)

Aucun commentaire: