lundi, novembre 20, 2006

Rome...the eternal city!!!

What about some days in the company of friends, with a great weather, and a wonderful city to visit? I think that is a very nice idea…that’s why I spent some days in Rome...



...where I enjoyed the company of Francesco and Carla.

I had a great time there with them… Special thanks to Carla for the company…for the good suggestions…for the great dinners…for the bars…and for the guided trips…specially our Rome by night…was great!!! Hope to come back soon!

4 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Ricardinho my love!
the pictures are beautiful :))) and so are you, Carla and Francesco.
tell us more!!! how are you doing?

Anonyme a dit…

Thanks to you, Ric!

I had a great time too! Especially it has been strange going through the roman street in your fantastic company!

What about me and Francesco? we are fine and enjoying the wonderful italian weather: it is still quite warm and sun every day!!! we really needed after Brussels!And you? How are you doing?

Anonyme a dit…

Carla???

Anonyme a dit…

thanks francesco!
I'm coming!!!

but you can visit me too, even though sofia is far from being an eternal city...