jeudi, novembre 02, 2006

Winter is back...

Winter, snow, slopes, snow-women/men, snowballfights, skiing, snowboarding, ice-hockey, cross-country skiing, ski-jumping, tobogganing...


I have to admit, I am feeling like "Rudi" now ;-)

Martin, I will meet you skiing in Austria / Tirol, jipppiiiiiiiii!!!

Schifoan, schifoan, schifoan...

7 commentaires:

ditka-barabitka a dit…

I bet that I'm the first person who saw this post, nanananana! ;) Chrisland is really marvellous...

Anonyme a dit…

ou es-tu docteur Gaaajodiiiiiii?
tu me manques beaucoup beaucoup ...
au lieu d'avoir une vache folle dans mon bureau, je travaille avec Wednesday... en homme!
pas de fous rires ici, ni des ditka-barabitka, ni des genies de bureau!
que fais tu a strasbourg? envoie quelque photos a la petite vielle VF1

martinned a dit…

L.S.,

Don't worry, my friend, only 3,5 more months before I'm there...

Martin

martinned a dit…

L.S.,

Well, then I'll be there just in time...

And, BTW, Chris, I don't think you care particularly about Austria Wien. But in case you do: Sorry...

martinned a dit…

L.S.,

I checked, and I'll by in Austria from the 24th of February until the 3rd of March. So let's hope there is still snow by then.

Martin

ditka-barabitka a dit…

citka-chérie, je n'ai pas de photos à envoyer, rien n'a changé à strasbourg depuis notre visite, sauf que la compagnie est moins gaie...

martinned a dit…

L.S.,

The other day I put two old Heineken commercials in the comments section. Now they've made a new one, making fun of eurocracy. I'm not sure if I shouldn't put it as a separate post, but for the sake of humility, I'll just put it here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQWuA_zsPls