jeudi, novembre 16, 2006

Martin, make a wish for your birthday!


DJ Martinee-Lo:
L.S.,
OK!
I wish I was little bit smaller,

I wish I was a (foot) baller
I wish I had a girl who looked good
I would call her
I wish I had a rabbit in a hat with a batand a '64 Impala

Hey, I wish I had my way

'Cause everyday would be a Friday
You could even speed on the highway
I would play ghetto games
Name my kids ghetto names
Little Mookie, big Al, Lorraine
Yo you know that's on the real
So if you're down on your luck
Then you should know just how I feel
Cause if you don't want me around
See I go simple, I go easy, I go greyhound
Hey, you, what's that sound?
Everybody look what's going down
Ahhhh, yes, ain't that fresh?
Everybody wants to get down like that

I wish I was little bit smaller,I wish I was a (foot) baller

I wish I had a girl who looked good
I would call her

I wish that on the Services Directive

EP had stayed silent…

http://www.blogmusik.net/search,skee-lo.html

1 commentaire:

martinned a dit…

L.S.,

Yes, I can't believe the Services Directive is now law. It must be the single biggest screw up in the history of the EU, and that is saying something.

Martin

P.S. Oh, yes, and thank you for the best wishes.