lundi, janvier 08, 2007

Surfin' Playa del Hombre

Hi,
who knew that Martin was a surfer?
check it out!

4 commentaires:

Atanaska a dit…

ha ha ha :)))
hey martin, you look great!
and about his experience at the council as a trainee, it was pretty scarry ! ask Melinda...

martinned a dit…

Dude!

That guy really does look like me. But don't worry, I have a dreadful sense of balance (it took me long enough to learn how to ride a bike), so I don't think surfing is sth for me. (And I hate the beach, as well...)

Martin

ditka-barabitka a dit…

Hola Martin! :D
You should have shown us your REAL personality during the traineeship! I wouldn't have tried to kill you...
You were a lawyer for what? With my poor English I wasn't able to understand your last sentence in the video...
Well done, Ale! You had to go quite far from Brussels to discover the REAL Martin! But you managed it. :)

Anonyme a dit…

sorry, but we want to make a comment here!
we must recognise Rocco’s talent as a director and screenwriter of the movie “Martin and me”. also, we think that he deserves an Oscar!
…yeah, his movie is much better than the one we made (with ditka), playing the same character. the movie was called ¡Hola!, but we cannot post it because it’s forbidden for people under 45 years of age.