mardi, janvier 16, 2007

Breaking news : EU (birth) day

Breaking News
World’s famous lawyer José-Miguel Bello Villarino (aka Miguelito, a former consilium RLS real legal service lawyer) left NY and moved to the woods!
“¡ ¡ ¡Joder, macho, joder! ! !”, said the mayor of New York City. “His decision represents a huge financial cost for us, because we organized a big party… and he ran away!”


I'm tired of being famous, Miguelito said at the airport. Because of my celebrity status, I have to make many personal compromises (…actually, I’ve already done that before - see the fraud case!). I’m gonna spend that day far away from here. Yeah, far away from here, I’ll leave this all behind… I want to run… and spend that day with my family and friends.
Happy birthday Miguelito!
¡We miss you!

9 commentaires:

martinned a dit…

L.S.,

Euhh, happy birthday, of course, but I'm wondering whether there is a story here that I'm just not getting... Does this mean that you won't be in NYC anymore when I'm going there in November?

Anyway, feliz cumpleaños! (Sorry, I can't get my computer to do the inverted exclamation point. It'll do the question mark, but not this one...)

Ciao,

Martin

ditka-barabitka a dit…

Très très joyeux anniversaire, notre TF!!! :)

VF no. 1
Secrétaire no. 2

Anonyme a dit…

Bon anniversaire Miguelito!
Je te souhaite beaucoup de bonheur, gloire, succès etc etc.
Qu'est-ce que tu fais encore là-bas? es-tu en train de devenir un vrai yankee???

VF
secrétaire n°1

Chris a dit…

Happy birthday, Miguel.

Greetings from your beloved city Vienna where people until yet are talking about you and your stay. This underlines you popularity in NY and in Austria. I know you are fluent in (austrian) German!!! Der Käse...der Kaaas..., die Cola...das Cola, Heidi mit braunen oder blonden Haaren...

Lieber Miguel, alles, alles Gute zum Geburtstag!

Chris ;-)

Anonyme a dit…

I have a question: who’s the birthday wisher of the blog?
ME!
so I’m the best person to wish something to me.
Happy Nameday dear myself. I wish me all the best! I hope I’ll always have a great time over here!
lots of love and kisses

me
18.01.2007

PS. whoever laughs at my haircut will be severely punished.

martinned a dit…

L.S.,

Haircut??? Show it!!! (I promise I'll show mine as well. I haven't had my hair cut since July, so my hair is practically to the ground. One of the many benefits of not having a real job...)

Martin

Jose-Miguel a dit…

Thank you very, very much.

It took me a long time to reply, because believe it or not I was out in the (Holly) woods filming my new film.

Happy Name day Atanaskita

martinned a dit…

L.S.,

I vote: Not

(In true Dutch tradition.)

Anonyme a dit…

and I believe everything you say! what's the title of your new film?
I want pictures!