lundi, avril 02, 2007

View of Messina

Hi, here you can enjoy some landscapes of Messina, the city from where the European Union started and from where I started to meet you



4 commentaires:

martinned a dit…

L.S.,

Thank you! I was just saying to Nace this weekend that more people should post pictures from home. I'll see if I can find some myself, but I could never produce anything as beautiful as this!

Atanaska a dit…

Les photos sont très belles, mon cher Giuseppe!
mais tu sais ce qui manque? Toi et Francesca!!! pourrais tu rajouter des photos, s'il te plait :)

Martin, that's a very good idea ;)
even though your blog is really famous now, I think that you shoild absolutely post the picture "first time on slalom" here.

click here

martinned a dit…

L.S.,

I made the post with the picture, only I can't get the picture to work. (Same problem as on my own blog.) Any ideas, Nace?

Martin

Atanaska a dit…

I don't know martin :(
there might be problem with hosting your pictures at Blogger.
or, maybe it's the HTML tag. try to change it before posting the picture (Edit HTML) then go to compose and preview. if it works, post it.