mardi, mai 02, 2006

Consilium Trainee Awards

Ladies and Gentlemen,
Get ready for the 2006 Consilium Trainee Awards!


We already have one candidate to present the biggest event of the year: the organizer of consilium pyjama parties,

the Spanish Jojo el photographe’s muse, Zenaida de la Plaza Cañete!
I'll be very happy to present the trainee awards, she said! I will be performing my new single, written especially for you!

I'm a party girl, in a party world
Life in plastic, it's fantastic!
you can brush my hair, undress me everywhere
Imagination, life is your creation.

Come on Naidi, let's go party!
(Ah-ah-ah-yeah)
Come on Naidi, let's go party!
(uu-oooh-u)
Come on Naidi, let's go party!
(Ah-ah-ah-yeah)
Come on Naidi, let's go party!
(uu-oooh-u)

Oh, I'm having so much fun!
Well Naidi, we're just getting started.

3 commentaires:

martinned a dit…

L.S.,

What happened to calling Zenaida Zeni? And when will we know the nominees?

Martin

P.S. Did you notice? Pelagia joined the blog.

Anonyme a dit…

of course, we forced her to register in our office and then we created her profile.

Anonyme a dit…

comment ça va, mon cher Jojo, tu ne donnes plus de nouvelles! qu'est-ce que tu penses de mes capacités photoshop? j'applique tout ce que tu m'as dit. par ailleurs, tu dois prendre part au vote!