mardi, septembre 12, 2006

...AND CONTINUED...

Thank you, Citka, for the detailed explanation. I hope I'll manage it now... ;)



You forgot in one of the previous posts that I also met our gallant Conference Organizer, Mr Best Rocco in Brussels, who after having kept some of my stuff when I moved away from Belgium even carried it until the car!



What a gentleman...
Thanx again, Ale! :)

















And this is to make you all enjoy the beauty of the "jardin à la française" which I visited last week-end. I hope you'll like it!



9 commentaires:

Atanaska a dit…

Ditkaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
comment ça s'est passé à strasbourg aujourd'hui? as-tu trouvé des colocs ?

so you like the explanation? (it took a lot of time, because I did it in a very stupid way)
btw, nice colours for the text :)))

and yes, I forgot your meeting with ale, because you forgot to send me the pictures! ;)
et c’est quoi ce jardin que tu visites sans moi?! Non mais !

je te fais pleins de bisous Ditka-Barabitka

p.s. Barcelona - Levski starts now ;)
we are the champions!

Atanaska a dit…

we are in yellow!

champions song

martinned a dit…

L.S.,

I'm sorry, Levski almost won...

Martin

Anonyme a dit…

they bought the match and ordered us to lose!

...although I’m sure that even our "strictement déconseillés" team would have played better :'((( :'((( :'(((

martinned a dit…

L.S.,

Hey! If I'm not allowed to make jokes like that about Bulgaria, you can't either.

Besides, Barcelona won because they're Dutch. They always win.

Martin

Alessandro a dit…

merci à toi pour le fer électrique!

ditka-barabitka a dit…

Citkaaa! Tes explications son fabuleuses: faciles á comprendre même pour une vache folle, comme moi. ;)

Désolée pour les jaunes. :( La prochaine fois tu devras jouer au championnat du monde avec les Déconseillés comme "Equipe Européenne"! J'organiserai votre fan club. D'accord? :)

De rien, mon Rocco préféré! ;)

Anonyme a dit…

d'accord ditka, mais ton premier post est vraiment super, tu utilises à merveille toutes les bonnes vieilles techniques!

à commencer par le titre "...and continued...": quel suspense!!! (c'est un moyen pour un narrateur de donner du poids à une partie de son récit en créant une attente anxieuse, un doute sur la suite du déroulement de l'histoire: wiki)

une suite logique après le post d'anna et zenadia (car notre blog a une logique)!

après c'est l'histoire bouleversante de rocco e i suoi fratelli.

et enfin, le "happy end" du jardin qui symbolise tout le bonheur terrestre!

après ça je te dis bonne nuit :P

Anonyme a dit…

Ooh Alex, you're sexy!