jeudi, novembre 16, 2006

Filipe email on November 15

Hello there!

Long time no hear from a lot of you! Mostly my fault, I am terrible at keeping in touch=( How are you doing?

I am currently in Brussels which is where I intend to stay for the foreseable future. Currently working as a trainee at the Portuguese PermRep. Previously was back at the Council organising seminar. It was a good experience. Not sure what the future holds, but I will be here in Brussels.

What else... Ricardo, Luca and Tatiana are still around. The other night I was surprised by strange hooded guy who came up to say hi to me... turned out to be Luca=) Almost punched him though, thinking he was some kind of weirdo.... don't think Luca realised it. Also bumped into Fiammetta the other day. She was looking surprisingly well humoured and happy.

Hope you are well! Hope your studies/work/south america is going well. Apologies for this general email, but not having that much time available, I still wanted to say hi and hopefully hear from you.

All the best! Take care,
Filipe

Aucun commentaire: